2 Participants Away From 1st Program Discount!
Geo UC has contracts for three clean, renewable geothermal energy installations secured totaling 16 tons of capacity. This means we are likely just two participants away from reaching the first declining block of pricing. This saves money on installs for all participants in the 2022 round.
How to Participate
- Attend a zoom Geothermal Power Hour.
- Schedule a site assessment and get a proposal from the installer.
- Accept or decline the proposal.
Geothermal Power Hour schedule:
7pm 2/23/22 – Co-hosted by Faith in Place: Register to receive Zoom link 6pm 3/29/22 – Co-hosted by Urbana Park District: Register to receive Zoom link
- Noon 4/12/22 – Co-hosted by U of I Facilities and Services, ISEE, Illinois Geothermal Coalition: Register to receive Zoom link
- 7pm 5/2/22 – Co-hosted by Sierra Club Illinois Prairie Group: Register to receive Zoom link
- Noon 5/23/22 – Co-hosted by Prairie Rivers Network: Register to receive Zoom link
- 7pm 7/14/22 -Co Hosted by Ameren Illinois: Registration Soon.
More dates to be scheduled in the future.